As I attempt to begin blogging, I believe it is best to lay down a foundational perspective that will always mold my opinions, my thoughts and my beliefs.
The 66 books of the bible are the inspired Word of God.
I have many reasons to believe this, like its own claim to its inspiration, the many fulfilled prophecies, its historical accuracy, its scientific accuracy or it's constant message, but what has convinced me the most is having a personal relationship with the author. The Truth found in the scriptures of the bible have had a life changing effect on my life. This has in turn giving me a great appreciation for God’s Word.
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
John 10:27
Christ Jesus is my Lord and Saviour. I am filled with joy at every moment this revelation is made more and more clear to my heart and my soul. Scripture gives me an open invitation to grow in the knowledge of the One-and-Only true God and Creator of all things.
But now, O LORD, thou [art] our father; we [are] the clay, and thou our potter; and we all [are] the work of thy hand.
Isaiah 64:8
I believe I will close all my blogs with the following signature statement:
Clay in the Hands of the Potter.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment